NOTE: Mommy Missions is currently being revamped to serve you and your children better! Please check back soon!
Welcome fellow mommies!
I’m so glad you have taken a few minutes between the permanent press cycle and the next inevitable shout of “Mo-OM!” to visit Mommy Missions! My prayer is that you will find the encouragement you need to keep your head lifted to the Lord on this journey of mommyhood.
My passion is to press through all the craziness that surrounds us everyday, to plug into God and then turn around and share with my son all that God is and why we live to honor Him. Do you want to do the same with your children?
If you are wondering how to fit in spiritual training of your children in the middle of the chaos of everyday life & why you should care, help is here!
A n n o u n c i n g . . .
Have you had those restless nights worried about the spiritual condition of your child’s heart and who he will become if you aren’t intentional about teaching him God’s Word and the ways of God?
Have you wrestled with balancing everything you have to (or want to) do in a day with what is TRULY important in the long run?
That’s why I HAD to create Mommy Missions – for myself AND for YOU & YOUR CHILDREN!
I needed a simple resource that helped me make spiritual training of my child a priority!
As a Mommy Missions Member, each month you will receive an email with a link to your Exclusive Member Area where you will find all of the following:
Click here to see samples ——> SNEAK PEAK
- A new themed Mommy Missions mission calendar with corresponding tools such as Scripture cards, assessments, printables and much more!
- New audios, articles, devotions, e-books and other theme-related resources from me, other moms and special surprise speakers to encourage and support you
- Wealth of theme-related recommended resources and activities for you and your children to grow in God and His Word
- Discounts on fabulous resources offered by our generous partners
- Access to any monthly themes you have already received
So give it a try! There’s no risk to you at all and so much to gain – including peace of mind that you are doing something to shape your child’s heart toward God!
Ask yourself “If not now, when?”!
See you on the “mission field”!